Now, for the details…
The Experts at BGM Financial will:
- Assist you in designing a program that meets your specific needs
- Provide you with a chamber group insurance quotation
- Acquire competitive quotations from other underwriters
- Conduct employee meets and assist in designing employee communication materials
- Provide advice on benefit trends
RxHelp ONE™ – It’s About Choice.
RxHelp ONE™ is a patient choice program that allows you to remain on the brand medication that you know and trust at little or no additional cost versus the generic alternative.
If your treatment involves any one or more of the covered prescription medicines you can benefit from the convenience of the RxHelp ONE™ card.
The RxHelp ONE™ card replaces any other RxHelp patient choice card you may have.
- No Minimum Company Size. Your company is eligible to apply even if it’s a one-person operation. We offer two plan designs, one for groups under five employees and one for groups with five or more employees. We also offer complete flexibility for companies with twenty or more employees.
- No industry restriction. All for-profit businesses are eligible to participate in the Cambridge Chamber Plan as long as they are members of the Cambridge Chamber of Commerce.
- Guaranteed Approval. With five or more eligible employees, you can choose options that guarantee coverage for you and your employees with no medical approval required.
- Guaranteed Renewable. The Cambridge Chamber Plan guarantees that your firm can renew coverage as long as you pay your premium each month.
- Rate stability. Claims are averaged over more than 300 companies just like yours. Higher-than-normal claims one year? No need to worry – you won’t be singled out for a higher price increase.
- Exclusive Cambridge Chamber representative for all Chamber members, with discounted administration costs, health and dental trend costs and excellent stop-loss coverage versus the industry norm.
- Fast, accurate payments. Most health and dental claims have a usual turnaround time of between one and 2 weeks. If you set your payments up for direct deposit to your bank account, this shortens the time to usually less than a week. We also offer drug cards for prescriptions and electronic dental claims submissions for instant turnaround times.
- You control the coverage. Every firm with five or more eligible employees participating in the plan can customize their group benefit program based on the coverage that the owner selects.
- Experience you can trust. BGM Financial has administered the Cambridge Chamber Benefit Plan since 1973. With over 100 years of combined experience in our office, we are able to meet all your needs and exceed you expectations.
- Outstanding local service. The Chamber Plan is locally administered through BGM Financial – which means when you have a question, a claim to process, or a change to make, all it takes is one quick call to our office. We’re here to help.
The Cambridge Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with BGM Financial and Manulife Financial now offers Chamber members a group retirement plan for your organization.
The Manulife Group Retirement program offers the following benefits:
- no cost to the employer for administration
- quick and easy online application and administration
- very competitive investment management fees (IMF’s), much lower than banks, and individual plans by as much as 1%
- top quality investment options for employees including “No Touch”, “Low Touch” and “High Touch” funds
- first class employee services including retirement planning tools
How do my Employees Benefit?
- Low investment management fees(wholesale vs. retail fees)
- Immediate tax savings on all contributions at source
- Member Reward Program - automatic IMF reductions as your balance increases to certain levels beginning at $25,000
- Steps Retirement Program to help you plan for retirement by taking the member though a process to set goals
- 24/7 information and support by Manulife